Pick the Right Concrete Contractor; Proceed with Confidence
At Black Bear Coatings & Concrete, we have a saying: “Coatings don’t fail; installers do. It’s sad but true. In an industry that is going through as much change as concrete is today, it’s just too easy to find a concrete contractor or vendor who isn’t right for your job.
So when it comes to choosing a concrete contractor for your next project, don’t settle for the first one you find in the phone book, or simply the one who gives you the lowest price. Instead, make sure you find a concrete contractor who offers the right blend of experience, technical know-how, artistry, and passion for the job.
Top Questions to Ask a Concrete Contractor:
- Do they ask you questions about your vision for the project?
- Are they up to date on the latest science and technology related to concrete? (There’s more to it than you think.)
- How experienced are they in the latest artistic techniques, such as staining, coloring, texturing/finishing, and cutting? Do they have examples of their methods of placing concrete?
- Did they ask what functional requirements you may have? (For example, steel wheels on forklifts can damage particular concrete finishes.)
- Do they offer a full warranty on their work?
- Are they passionate about your project?
- Only one vendor can pass the test, and we believe we are the right concrete contractor for you.